What We Offer Clients
- Alternative worker’s compensation using pay-as-you-go (Paygo) or traditional payment plans.
- Risk Management services that include: review of current safety policy and procedures, written safety requirements, OSHA compliance needs assessment, light-duty back to work programs and drug free workplace assistance.
- Optional payroll administration that includes: on-site check printing, federal/state tax deposits, online time entry/online web based reporting, employee maintenance with direct deposit, w-2 processing and time clocks, CPA payroll and tax portal, as well as $2 million insurance umbrella and bonding.
- Optional HR portal gives you access to: how to hire, manage and terminate, employment law updates, downloadable labor law posters, handbooks and access to many more HR tools and forms.
Through Insured Solutions’ unique risk management review of each your claims processes and history, we are able to recommend remedies, procedures and prevention measures that dramatically reduce frequency and severity of future claims.Read How We Do It Contact Our Risk Management Team
- Experts can make on-site visits to offer needed and/or regulatory required risk and safety recommendations.
- All of our clients receive state of the art pre-employment screening tools that weed out predators before they hit payroll and ensure their ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Within 24hrs of a reported incident, a staff RN will contact the client company, the injured worker and medical provider to identify and quantify all reported information, followed by a written action plan to help the adjuster in their decision-making process.
- We use our customized behavior driven light duty programs, designed for every industry, every type of work restriction and every possible circumstance.
Workers' Compensation Forms
- Employee Login
- Client Login
- A.M. Best
- 401k Funds
- Hometown 401k Informational Video
- HR 360 Login - Get employment law updates, download labor law posters, disciplinary and performance review forms and handbook information.
- OSHA's Final Rule on Electronic Reporting of Workplace Injuries and Illnesses